Our durable quick-install PVC tiles manufactured in-house are the perfect solution for refurbishing old and damaged flooring, as well for covering new surfaces. They easily withstand the substantial loads of heavy forklift trucks, passenger cars, lorries, production equipment and agricultural machinery.
Areas of application: production halls, warehouses, automobile and craft workshops, vehicle diagnostic stations, garages, utility rooms, boiler rooms, hall tents, shops and similar facilities.
Technical properties of the product:
- material: PVC
- durability: approx. 500 kc/cm2
- hardness: approx.90 ShA
- low flammability
- chemically resistant
- resistant to wear
- base color: graphite
- available colors: graphite, gray RAL 7012, yellow
(may be produced in different colors upon request)
Dimensions (external) of 1 tile:
- 340 mm x 340 mm x 7 mm
- weight: 1,1 kg
1 m2 area = 9 tiles
Product functional features: resistant to large loads, very resistant to wear, contamination from oil, chemicals and petrol, resistant to mechanical damage, non-flammable. Considerably helps maintain cleanliness, blocks concrete dust formation. Provides additional thermal insulation. The product can be covered with chlorinated rubber paint which provides a durable and wear-resistant coating.
- quick installation with only a hammer needed
- no mortar, glue or joints needed
- installation directly onto the floor, including uneven or damaged surfaces; the tiles adapt to the surface thanks to the elasticity of the material
- the tiles can be installed and removed multiple times, offering a convenient solution for facilities leased for warehouses, workshops, garages, etc.
- no technical downtime is required for installation; the surfaces can be subject to loads right after installation.
- hacksaw – for cutting
- rubber mallet – to aid installation
RULES OF ASSEMBLY:
- acclimatization of the tiles in the target room - about 24 hours
- recommended installation temperature - at least 15 degrees C
- keeping a 1 cm expansion gap to walls and other limiters
- installation of the tiles with parallel strips along one wall length.
- when installing the ramps, the starting wall is the wall with the entrance gate
- the floor should be thoroughly cleaned before assembly
- cut the tiles with a hacksaw, angle grinder, etc.
-assemble / finish with a rubber hammer
The laid tiles can be easily removed and put back on
- store the tiles in the target installation location for 24 hours for conditioning
- leave an expansion gap of 1 cm near walls, limiters, etc.
- lay parallel rows, along a selected length of a wall
NOTE: since the tiles fit into one another 1 cm deep, starting with the second tile in the row, you lose 1 cm on each tile.
So for example, on 10 tiles in a row, you lose 9 cm on the length. You need to consider this loss when calculating the required number of tiles.
To make it easier: there are 3 tiles per 1 linear meter.
I. Color: RAL 7021 Graphite
1 tile: PLN 9.75 net / PLN 11.99 gross (with VAT)
1 m2: PLN 87.75 net / PLN 107.91 gross (with VAT)
II. Color: RAL 7042-45 Gray
1 tile: PLN 11.37 net / PLN 13.99 gross (with VAT)
1 m2: PLN 102.33 net / PLN 125.91 gross (with VAT)
III. Color: RAL 3020 Red
1 tile: PLN 18.29 net / PLN 22.50 gross (with VAT)
1 m2: PLN 164.61 net / PLN 202.50 gross (with VAT)
For larger orders, we can produce tiles in different colors. The price of the tile is custom calculated in this case.
REDUCER PROFILES - shown in the image, used to finish the flooring surface or installed in entries, passages, etc.
Profile dimensions: 340 mm x 135 mm x 7 mm
1 linear meter = 3 profiles
I. Color: Graphite:
1 tile: PLN 6.35 net / PLN 7.81 gross (with VAT)
1 linear meter: PLN 19.05 net / PLN 23.43 gross (with VAT)
II. Color: RAL 7042-45 Gray
1 tile: PLN 7.25 net / PLN 8.92 gross (with VAT)
1 linear meter: PLN 21.75 net / PLN 26.75 gross (with VAT)
- shipping via parcel service in packages up to 30kg or on pallets
- personal pick-up possible at our head office: Plewiska near Poznań, ul.Żytnia 50/52
CONTACT information for inquiries on your order:Justyna Wcisło – 667-636-679